Package Updates Released
We've just released updates to a number of Recite packages, bringing a number of bug fixes and stability improves to the Recite 2.1.x series. Several of these updates were released today, while a number of updates have filtered out over the past few weeks.
Some of the key improvements that have been released include:
- CKeditor updated to version 3.4
- Minor UI improvements related to versioning
- Improved support for Amazon S3 buckets
- Simplifying auto-scrolling down to errored forms
- Improving output of folder details in folder details container rule
- Improvement in sending support files (e.g. Recite logo) when in container management mode
All users are encouraged to upgrade all packages when possible. You can managed the upgrade via the "Packages" section in the Recite CMS administration section.
For more information about using Recite CMS, please either browse this web site or contact us today!