Connecting to Amazon S3 with PHP
The lead developer of Recite CMS, Quentin Zervaas, discusses implementing an Amazon S3 (Simple Storage Service) on his PHP web site, PhpRiot.com.
Recite CMS offers Amazon S3 connectivity with its assets mirroring add-on.
This article discusses the following:
- Signing up for Amazon AWS and creating your access keys
- Creating, clearing and deleting buckets
- Uploading objects to buckets
- Downloading objects from buckets
- Retrieving a list of objects
- Using Amazon S3 as a Content Delivery Network (CDN) on your web site.
You can read the article at http://phpriot.com/articles/zend-service-amazon-s3.